Designers, Manufacturers & Installers of Quality PVCu Windows, Doors, Porches, Conservatories, Orangeries, Soffitts and Fascias...Buy direct from the manufacturer at Foundrygate.
Aesthetics that appeal, that's what it's about and we offer a range that reflect any taste. Whether the look of your room
is contemporary or classic, you want a style that suites you and your lifestyle.
Our products look great, however security is not compromised for the sake of appearance - hardware can be specified according to the individual requirements of your home, complying with BS7950 and BS7413.
We will not only improve the look of your home but will improve your quality of life. No more painting or worrying about rotting woodwork - just relax in the knowledge that your windows and doors will remain as new for years.
Not only do we offer you standard white UPVC finish, but also golden oak, rosewood and mahogany, to ensure your new product will be in keeping with the style of your home.
All our uPVC home improvements are fitted with great care and expertise by our fully trained team. We also welcome enquiries from the trade. Give us a call today on 01744 893 626
Foundrygate recognises the importance of providing a dedicated after sales team and are committed to providing you with a prompt and efficient service. To us the needs of the customer are paramount. Our service engineer will call at a time that suits you and will do his utmost to ensure that he leaves behind a satisfied customer.
Guaranteed Value For Money
All customer orders are manufactured in our state of the art production plant in Billinge. The latest computer controlled, automated equipment is essential to meet our high order volumes with products that meet the industry's ultimate quality assurance standards.
Product quality, customer service and unbeatable value for money are the cornerstones of our success.
Our Price Promise
If you can find the same products, like for like, in terms of quality and service from anyone else, we will beat their price.
Our Service Promise
Our consultants will be honest, diligent and at all times fair in their dealings with you
We do not operate a sales policy of 'buy one' get one free' or 'unbelievable 50% discounts' or 'starting at a high price and discounting dramatically'. Neither will we outstay our welcome in your home.
2) No Grey Areas
At the point of sale we will be thorough in all details concerning the contract. What we put down on the contract is exactly what we will do.
(Please note: If a consultant promises something, we ask you to insist it is written on the contract. If it is, we'll deliver).
3) Professionalism & Organisation
As soon as your contract has been signed and received, the following will happen.
Our installation department will allocate the date to survey your products.
Our experienced surveyor will call and take final measurements.
Confirming the Date
You can normally expect a fitting date to be 4-6 weeks from date of signature, depending on seasonal factors.
In the case of conservatory orders, the next call will be from our building control manager who will discuss issues such as appropriate brick match and other building details. He will liase with you in order to co-ordinate the base work.
On the day of installation, our team will arrive in a timely and professional manner.
You can be absolutely confident that the installers who arrive are totally qualified and craft trained in the work they are to undertake at your property and will have completed similar installations many times in the past.
The Satisfaction Questionnaire
Upon final completion we will ask you to complete a short questionnaire. We believe this daily feedback of opinion is essential in our efforts to continually improve our performance and service to you, our customer.
The Finishing Touch
Any ancilary works for example, in the case of conservatories such as tiling, plastering or the finishing of electrics such as plug sockets and lighting will then be completed.
We pride ourselves on the fact that our customers receive 'seamless service' during building and installation and the most prompt and courteous attention at all times.
FENSA Registered for Windows and Doors
New legal requirements
• After April 1st 2002 replacement glazing for windows and doors comes under Building Regulations Part L.
• Products must meet minimum thermal insulation or U-value, performance standards.
• Every installation, even a single window must be registered with the local authority or fitted by a FENSA registered with the local authority or fitted by a FENSA registered installer.
• These new standards result in the UK Government signing the worldwide Kyoto Agreement to reduced greenhouse gases.
Higher performance standards
• A U-value of 2.0 W/m2 (K) must be achieved for all replacement windows and doors fitted. The lower the U-value target, the better.
Why a FENSA installer is best
• If you use an unregistered installer, small local builder, contractor of DIY man, you as householder will have to inform the local authority for each and every insallation at your home - even a single window.
• You will have to call out the Building Inspector to check work - this could cost you more than £200.
• When you sell your home, you will have to satisfy the buyer's solicitor that any replacement windows you have had fitted meet the new standards. If they do not the sale could fall through, or you could face the expense of upgrading them.
Foundrygate products ahead of the rest
• Foundrygate offer an exclusive, high performance suite of 70mm, 5-chamber PVCu profile and low emissivity glass such as Low 'E' Glass.
• The frames and glass of Foundrygate's windows and doors have been officially tested.
• Foundrygate products achieved a U-value of 1.71 Wm2 (K) on this test. This meets and exceeds current requirements and also complies even now with tougher targets set for the next two years.
Total peace of mind
• Foundrygate is a member of FENSA
• As a FENSA registered installer, Foundrygate is responsible for ensuring that all products fitted to your home comply - everytime we fit.
• Foundrygate offer customers an insurance backed guarantee.
• Foundrygate takes care of all aspects of local authority building control so that the work appears on the building search register.
• Foundrygate organise FENSA to send you a certificate within an 8 weeks period of completion to prove products fitted meet the required standard.
• Local trading standards offices and council building control departments have details of FENSA installers.